Alternative Offroad No-Cut Hood Mount Light Brackets!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it's a $90 difference, the driving and flood pattern d2s being $90 cheaper than the light cannons, and the hyper spot being $180 cheaper than the cannons

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cannons are for long range, pencil thin beam with a little spread. D2's are usually in a flood pattern.

Regardless of your light preference, YOU NEED THESE MOUNTS!!!!

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cannons are for long range, pencil thin beam with a little spread. D2's are usually in a flood pattern.

Regardless of your light preference, YOU NEED THESE MOUNTS!!!!

Thank you :) Glad you are happy with them!

Yes, the D2's now come in Hyperspot which is a pencil beam. The Light Cannons will still far outshine the D2's though, just because of the size of the reflector you will get probably 3x the distance with the Cannons than with the Hyperspots, although the Hyperspots are the first "Spot" pattern of the Dually D2. Before, you could only get a spot in a Dually, the D2 was only a Driving or Flood. So it's a step in the right direction. But personally if you're going for a pencil beam long-range light stick with the Cannon kit

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a 4th of July sale or forum discount code any time soon? I'm thinking a nice pair of hood lights might be my next mod. I'm partial to the KC Slimlites. I'm just old fashioned I guess...

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a 4th of July sale or forum discount code any time soon? I'm thinking a nice pair of hood lights might be my next mod. I'm partial to the KC Slimlites. I'm just old fashioned I guess...

We actually only have 2 pairs left, so we won't be having any sales until we get a new batch in about 2-3 weeks!

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is your site current with the inventory? Thanks

We haven't updated since yesterday, but I know we had 2 sets left yesterday and 2 orders came in today. So I know one of those were yours and we are now sold out. If for some reason there was a mistake I'll let you know but I am 99.99% sure you are good!

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He he. I got the other one....

Site still says in stock. Better update that quick... :ROFLJest:

I also got some KC Slimlites to go on there. They are 6" but slim. I like that look from my Jeep days. Not a big fan of square LEDs...

Last edited: