Alternative Offroad No-Cut Hood Mount Light Brackets!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, here you have it guys! Some of you have been hearing about this for a while now, some have been dying to get a set of these, and some may have never heard of it :)

But we have finally released our very own No Cutting, No Modifications Required, Hood Mount Light Brackets!

CNC Laser Cut from 1/4" Steel, Powdercoated Black, and Ready to go!

We've tested a few different mounts, from 3/16" to 1/4" and found the 1/4 to be the sturdiest mount we could find. They will mount up to your Raptor or F150 no problem! Perfect for a set of Light Cannons, or any other light you think would look great up on your new mounts!

We are taking pre orders right now, we will have these bad boys ready in about 2 weeks!

$109.99 plus $10 shipping!

100% MADE IN USA!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377271480.789488.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1377271534.725634.jpg

The photos above were with 3/16" steel, the production mounts are 1/4" :)

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So these don't require the cowl area to be clearanced with a dremel?

Sorry to be a smart arse, but what part of this was confusing for you???

"But we have finally released our very own No Cutting, No Modifications Required, Hood Mount Light Brackets!"

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Nope! No cutting, no power tools are required for installation :)

James is much more PC than Big Blue! :gr_grin:

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to be a smart arse, but what part of this was confusing for you???

"But we have finally released our very own No Cutting, No Modifications Required, Hood Mount Light Brackets!"

Hey, sometimes you just have to make sure. Trust me, I've seen products advervised on other forums that require "no modifications" to bolt on and end up needing the use of a dremel at one point or another to fit properly. Obviously, you've never encountered this.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, sometimes you just have to make sure. Trust me, I've seen products advervised on other forums that require "no modifications" to bolt on and end up needing the use of a dremel at one point or another to fit properly. Obviously, you've never encountered this.

Well since I busted your balls and since your a newbie...I'll give you some free advice.

1) Before you start, take a sharpie and trace around the hood bracket, so you have a line indicating where the bracket sits on the truck...As soon as you loosen the two bolts...it's gonna move, so the trace line will allow you to get it back in line.

2) Get a buddy to help you. This can be done solo, but its WAY easier with a second hand.