All VisionX, Rigid, & Baja Designs Lights On SALE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These deals will end at the end of the month! We are talking $500-600 off Rigid 54" bars, hundreds off Cannon kits and hundreds off Baja Designs lights!

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All VisionX, Rigid, & Baja Designs Lights On SALE!

Options for a 40" bar with amber cover(s)? Oh and a mob armor for an iPhone 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you know if Baja has a blue lens option for the XL 80's... Thinking of switching the KC HID's on the hood to two of the XL-R 80's, but at snoball I did find the blue worked much better than the yellow covers when it was snowing for cutting down reflection. And I was looking at the Vision X cannons but the weight alone on the 6" is crazy let along the 8".

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Options for a 40" bar with amber cover(s)? Oh and a mob armor for an iPhone 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PMd

Do you know if Baja has a blue lens option for the XL 80's... Thinking of switching the KC HID's on the hood to two of the XL-R 80's, but at snoball I did find the blue worked much better than the yellow covers when it was snowing for cutting down reflection. And I was looking at the Vision X cannons but the weight alone on the 6" is crazy let along the 8".

They don't have a blue lens yet, and yes you're right for snow blue works great! I'm sure BD will have blue lenses soon just not sure exactly when

Yes the cannons are heavy, but they're built to last just like all the lights we sell :) we do have blue covers for those as well.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I might go to the Cannons in my bumper but I am sure my hood mounts would revolt on me if I put any cannon other than the 4.5" on them. One day I will figure out a way to mount some 8" cannons on my truck. Could put them on the back as Don't Tail Gate Me Lights.. lol