ALL-NEW 40-Watt 4.5" VisionX Light Cannons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Have you started making any hood mounts for the 17' Raptor to mount these new cannons to?

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guys,

To answer your questions:
15+ F150/Raptor mounts should be ready end of December
Comparison photos will be coming soon, just need to wait till night time

We are currently out of stock of 40-watt kits but are getting another batch in 4 days, and are already selling through that shipment. If you are looking for a set, I'd jump on it now as these will be gone by next week!

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Id be interested in a comparison too , i have the 25 watt and when i turn on my 20 vis-x bar i cant tell the cannons are even on

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on side by side pics with the old version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

The new Vision X 4.5″ Light Cannon XP uses a stronger single source 40-Watt LED over the standard 25-Watt Cannon for added power output from the same size light. The Light Cannon XP comes equipped with advanced IRIS reflector technology to place it at the top of its class in the single source LED lighting division. The Light Cannon XP utilizes a focused beam pattern to provide 1,115 feet of usable light, and is housed in a robust black aluminum polycarbonate hybrid housing for long lasting durability, even in the most extreme conditions. The Light Cannon XP comes standard with an extended warranty, single wiring harness, and a multi-volt 9-32V DC input.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on side by side pics with the old version.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

The new Vision X 4.5″ Light Cannon XP uses a stronger single source 40-Watt LED over the standard 25-Watt Cannon for added power output from the same size light. The Light Cannon XP comes equipped with advanced IRIS reflector technology to place it at the top of its class in the single source LED lighting division. The Light Cannon XP utilizes a focused beam pattern to provide 1,115 feet of usable light, and is housed in a robust black aluminum polycarbonate hybrid housing for long lasting durability, even in the most extreme conditions. The Light Cannon XP comes standard with an extended warranty, single wiring harness, and a multi-volt 9-32V DC input.

Seriously, me too.