ALL-NEW 40-Watt 4.5" VisionX Light Cannons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are SUPER happy to finally be able to announce that we have the VERY FIRST batch of 4.5" Vision X 4.5" 40-Watt Single-Source LED Light Cannons.

Now you can get the ULTIMATE distance and light output from a 4.5" form factor light cannon! That's just 10 watts less than they 6.7" Cannons!

Best of all? They're only $100 more than the regular 25-Watt Cannon Kit

MAP- $549.99
Please PM us for forum discounts!

These are available in either yellow or black trim rings.

We have the first batch but they are going fast!

ORDER HERE

VisionX 4.5" 40-Watt XP LED Light Cannon Kit

Attachments

• IMG_3506.jpg
    IMG_3506.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_3505.jpg
    IMG_3505.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_7348.jpg
    IMG_7348.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 185

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the 4.5" light cannon are due for an upgrade. Every year LED tech is evolving. As an owner of the 25w version I can say I am happy and stoked/ curious about the new 40watt version.

What would I like to see with these new 40watt versions? An optional 20degree light pattern just like the 6.7" have. I use the snap on covers on my current 4.5" ........

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yDK0e24IoOA

My video

but, I prefer the optic creating the beam Versus the snap on filters. Either way, I bought my current cannons from Alternativeoffroad. Thank your sir for the customer service. I think I found my Christmas gift to myself. The 40watt version.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I thought the 4.5" light cannon are due for an upgrade. Every year LED tech is evolving. As an owner of the 25w version I can say I am happy and stoked/ curious about the new 40watt version.

What would I like to see with these new 40watt versions? An optional 20degree light pattern just like the 6.7" have. I use the snap on covers on my current 4.5" ........

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yDK0e24IoOA

My video

but, I prefer the optic creating the beam Versus the snap on filters. Either way, I bought my current cannons from Alternativeoffroad. Thank your sir for the customer service. I think I found my Christmas gift to myself. The 40watt version.

Just might be an option, it really depends on how the market reacts to these, but I can tell you from firing these up in the warehouse, we are going to have a LOT of happy customers with these bad boys

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ALL-NEW 40-Watt 4.5" VisionX Light Cannons!

I sense a Christmas group buy?!?!

Last edited: