Aiming Rigid Pods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Rigid pods mounted and I'm about to wire them. (Darn work called and I didn't get to finish wiring them)

Anyway, how have folks aimed them so as to keep the authorities off their backs? I work in west Texas and will need them to cut the fog on lease roads etc.

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pull to my garage door (evening) with headlights on and fill in the area below the headlights on the garage, then point the outside ones out a little to help light up the lines in the fog. I'd assume (not sure) if the light is below the factory light you'll be fine.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I basically started with concentrating the light inline with the hood first, checked to see if anyone flashes me and moved itup a bit last night.

Anyone have any tests on the blue vs amber lenses? Have the blue in and seems like its more aesthetic.

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run the yellow covers on D2 wit the driving pattern, it cuts the brightness if you want to run them on the road, but still lights up the road and sides very well.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I basically started with concentrating the light inline with the hood first, checked to see if anyone flashes me and moved itup a bit last night.

Anyone have any tests on the blue vs amber lenses? Have the blue in and seems like its more aesthetic.

You cant run blue lights on the road