Advance Auto LED lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not really one to start a thread since I never have anything important to say. Figured what the heck this might be some good info for someone wanting cheap lights even if its not on there Raptor. If anyone on the East Coast or Mid West has an Advance Auto in there town. Check out there lighting section they're carrying pod and light bars. Haven't heard anything bad about them, but haven't tried them yet either.

20150922_194139_zpsfcewgiop.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

I don't think 1500 lumens warrants a warning sticker of being bright. Those are about what Rigid duallys run. What was the warranty on them?

Now get some Baja Designs at 4300 lumens in the same form factor, that is beyond a warning for brightness.

OP
OP
ThatGuy88

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not blinding but a good laugh to see somebody pick it up, stare right at and hit the button. I think its one year for the warrenty but you get what you pay for. If we had Baja Designs or rigids in my store id be one happy man