Adjusting headlights after perch adjustment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

p3rs1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the BFXenon HID lights installed in my '12 for some time now. I've read that some people angle their lights down some when doing any time of lift or raising of the vehicle. Since I have mid perch I've kinda been wondering if I should angle them down some so I'm not always blinding the hell out of people..
I assume it must be pretty easy... but how is it done?

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a hole at the top of the housing in between the 2 10mm screws at the top where it screws the headlight down. In this hole you should see a white piece of plastic. Stick a #2 philips screw driver in and rotate it clockwise to angle it down or counter-clockwise to angle it up.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A simple way to get the right height without a machine is park on a level surface make sure you have a full tank of fuel walk 25ft away from the front of the truck and the lights should not shine higher than your knees. Use a philips screwdriver to raise or lower..

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A simple way to get the right height without a machine is park on a level surface make sure you have a full tank of fuel walk 25ft away from the front of the truck and the lights should not shine higher than your knees. Use a philips screwdriver to raise or lower..

What if he's got really tall knees?