Additional LED Grille Markers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were $64.10 each and I got them from tascaparts.com

I did some fine tuning on the grille today.. I'll have them mounted and wired up this afternoon..
Looks awesome!! Great job!!

Were you able to get a hold of the clips that hold them in place??

GMAN

blclay24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the little delay.. I was in a training class at work.

I bought the two grille lights, a harbor freight dremel, and a tube of 5 minute epoxy..
Started off with the grille still on the truck and carefully dremeled away little by little where the lights will go, stopping and test fitting along the way until it sat where I wanted, then took the grille off the truck and layed it face down on the workbench and masked off where I didn't want epoxy to go (fill the grooves with tape so it stays where you want it), put a few small layers of epoxy, and while it dried I spliced into the main plug, ran the wires, soldered and zip tied, then it was almost set up completely I took some small screws I had laying around and screwed them down in the epoxy..
One of them didn't hold as good as id hoped so I put a clamp on it for a little while to set up better..
I was trying to figure out something to put in the channels to act as the OEM clips but I didn't have anything laying around small enough.. The one side still isn't exactly as snug as if like but I'm sure with a little more tweaking it'll stay where I want it..

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was trying to figure out something to put in the channels to act as the OEM clips but I didn't have anything laying around small enough.. The one side still isn't exactly as snug as if like but I'm sure with a little more tweaking it'll stay where I want it..

When you get a chance could you get some general pics of the inside of the grill? Just as a reference. Thanks!

OP
OP
Palerider

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be attempting to install mine today and will try to include detailed pics. Wish me luck

OP
OP
Palerider

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I did the install and snapped some pics. I didn't include any closeup shots of the finished product in fear of you guys stoning me to death. Let's just say my skill with a dremel isn't up to par and I may be buying a new grille in the future. But I must say it does look amazing from a distance and with the lights on. So if you have an abundance of patience and a steady hand go for it!uploadfromtaptalk1436414665395.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436414697149.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436415147690.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436415170915.jpg