accessory lighting mounts to rogue bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody on here have a rogue renegade bumper? If so please post some pictures if you are able to run accessory lights on the bumper. The truck I purchased doesn't have the accessory tabs welded to it so I'm looking for any idea's to fabricate and mount any form of accessory lighting in that area. Rigids, KC's, open to all suggestions.

OP
OP
southpaw14_2004

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should be able put there any of those lights. You'll find good pictures from here 2010-2014 Ford SVT Raptor RENEGADE Front Bumper with different lights on bumper.
Mount is pretty easy to fabricate once you know what light you are going with.

My bumper didn't come with the factory accessory light tabs. Only the hole for the 40 inch radias. Thats why I'm a little stuck. Only mounts I know of are the factory rigid fog light mount and I've been told it doesn't work or line up with this bumper.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
We have mounts for duallys or d2s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 76
OP
OP
southpaw14_2004

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is 100% sure that Rigid's mount won't work and you can see it from my bumper. Also added pic of Renegade bumper where those lights are. You have to do your own to bumper like they come from Rogue. It is really easy to do but you have to get bumper painted or coated. It is possible to do paint only where you have done mount since it is behind bumper.

Thanks a ton for the up close pictures. I was curious how it mounted. I guess now I need to figure out where I can buy something like that and pay to have it welded because I don't own a welder or any metal cutting tools.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

We have mounts for duallys or d2s

How much do you charge for the mounts?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Thanks a ton for the up close pictures. I was curious how it mounted. I guess now I need to figure out where I can buy something like that and pay to have it welded because I don't own a welder or any metal cutting tools.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

How much do you charge for the mounts?

Don't need a welder. Drill, tap, and screw in. $99.99 for the mounts.