60 inch Recon Tailgate LED Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GavsterMurf11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking of getting the 60 inch "Xtreme" LED Tailgate Light Bar, just curious as to has anyone gotten one and have you had any issues with it?? And/or, how do you like it?

Thanks!

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I vote no for two reasons:

1. It's Recon

2. It makes your awesome rig cheesy (IMHO)

You might as well just add on the glued on hood scoops, the fabtech lift and the downforce wing ontop of the hard tonneau cover.

This is my opinion...

TheJACKedViking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have it but haven't installed it yet. The one good thing about this tailgate light bar is you can easily unplug it if you don't want it operational.

I'm personally adding it not for looks ( I think its cheesy also ) but more as an accident deterrent for whoever is behind me. There have been a few close calls here in Austin where a UT student can't get off their damn phone.

I'll probably install it tomorrow if its not raining.

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
No way

As stated on this forum at least a thousand times RECON sucks! If the product has any issues their customer service is the worst and you will get screwed! If you have to have a cheesy tailgate LED buy from somewhere else.