54" RDS Rigid on stock uplifters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msayewich

Reaction score
Has anyone just used the stock uplifter for the rigid RDS light? I noticed in some threads people were discouraging it because the light draws 29 amps and the uplifter is fused at 30A. Anyone have any problems with the circuit?

Obviously the RDS light would be the only light on that one uplifter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think it would be fine. Worst case is you have to use the fuse and relay harness that came with the light if it blows fuses.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's honestly what I would do. I just didn't want to suggest it to someone without trying it myself and have him have a problem.:crazy:

I put a 50 on mine. D2s kept popping the fuse at Snoball. Not sure why as I'd never had an issue. I was really just hoping the truck would catch on fire.

Click Here to Bid on an XRD Bed Rack

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a 50 on mine. D2s kept popping the fuse at Snoball. Not sure why as I'd never had an issue. I was really just hoping the truck would catch on fire.

Sry but I got a good laugh out of this.:ROFLJest: and I totally understand I was at that point with my Envoy a few years back.