52in anzo light bar mouting options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Looking for a little bit of help here. I picked up an Anzo 52in light bar from a fellow forum member. I got a great deal. Now I am looking at mounting options. There are the only two I have found so far.

The first is the Anzo mounting setup:

Anzo® 851035 - Ford F-150 2009-2014 LED Light Bar Mounting Bracket

Looks clean and I am 100% positive that it will work as it was specifically designed to work with the LED bar and the Raptor. Price point is ok but looking to do a bit better and I AM NOT EXCITED TO DRILL HOLES IN THE ROOF OF MY TRUCK.

The second option I have never seen or heard of:

Ridgid LED Light Bar Brackets 04 2014 Ford F150 Raptor for 50 52" Bars Curved | eBay

I like this option obviously cause of the price point but also because there is no requirement to drill holes in the roof. I am skeptical as the title says "50-52in" and not specifically 52in. This mounting system also placed the light bar more fordward on the windshield so I am worried about strength, increased noise, and glare off the hood.

Any information on either of these or any other mounting options would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Vendors are welcome to chime in with any advice or products also. Finding Anzo dealers is not easy online.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Just noticed the "lighting" section. Mods please feel free to move this post if need be. Thanks.