50" Rigid Top Mount light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RigidAZ

Rigid Rep
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
finally done, sorry for the wait. Install is actually easier than we thought. The light is removable, 4 bolt holes are drilled into the rain gutter, one hole for power wire, also in the gutter. Nutcerts hold everything in place. We have a little adjusting to do on the brackets to increase the distance from the light to the roofline by about 1/2". Other than that its a go..$1650 for the package. New brackets will be done in about 2 weeks.View attachment 1133View attachment 1134

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great! Clean install. Nicely done!

attachment.php

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
woooooowwww. amazing. but what would look nicer on the rigid 50" is instead of two lines of LED three.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I seriously hate you guys...I thought I was done spending money on my truck. Oh well...now if I can find $1700. Hmmmmm.....

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, a couple of 50's on the roof, a couple of 40's behind the grill and a 20 below the bumper. Then all you need is 4 monster 50 watt HIDs.

I wonder if you ran all those lights and shined 'em on some solar panels if you could power a Nissan Leaf (electric car) carrying those panels :mrgreen:

nissan-leaf-twitter_100226443_m.jpg

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I was down there yesterday and that set up looks great! Those mounts are top notch quality as well. I'm with bstoner, "just when I thought I was done.....they puuulll me right back in!"