50" curved bar!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baddkarmaracing

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this bar really works well, I haven't quite found the sweet spot for aiming it yet but I have been impressed with how it lights up the road (haven't been offroad with it yet) but I need to do something with the hood of my truck because the glare is horrible. im going to try to get a hood decal soon to hopefully cut down on that

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem guys I need to get with you on some interior lighting soon

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

sounds good

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

this bar really works well, I haven't quite found the sweet spot for aiming it yet but I have been impressed with how it lights up the road (haven't been offroad with it yet) but I need to do something with the hood of my truck because the glare is horrible. im going to try to get a hood decal soon to hopefully cut down on that

wonder if aiming higher would help with the glare?

OP
OP
Baddkarmaracing

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would but then it's aimed too high and I lose light in front of me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Baddkarmaracing

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spot, but it's not a real tight spot pattern like some but it's not too bad. I think the other problem is my windshield has been real dirty every time I have tried it out so it reflects off there also