40" Rigid Alternatives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdci

Reaction score
Question for you lighting gurus. I'm looking for a light bar the same size as the Rigid so no wider than 41.5 inches as my Wicked bumper has the tabs already welded and I cant go any wider than that. I already had a 40 inch cheap bar for my RZR but those all seem to measure out to 42" from the ends of the mounting tabs. Any cheaper options for that size would be helpful as I don't do heavy offroad with the Raptor just a few hunting excursions and such. Since I'm on the east coast no desert runs or anything like that so I dont need to shine a light a mile or plan on doing 80mph in the dark with it. If I go offroad its usually take one of the ATVs either the Polaris RZR or Can Am Renegade. I did get some Rigid Flush mounts for the rear as I use them all the time just hate to spend 1K on a bar that might get used once or twice a year. Thanks in advance.

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of cheap LED light bars on ebay. Just get the one with Cree LEDs for longevity.

OP
OP
mrdci

mrdci

Reaction score
Lots of cheap LED light bars on ebay. Just get the one with Cree LEDs for longevity.

Yeah I bought one of those but they are longer by about 1/2" or more so its not the same size as a Rigid at 41.5". I went ahead and mounted it on my Rzr and it works decent for the $70 bucks or so. I ended up picking up a slightly used Rigid from the classifieds so it should be here this week.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Question for you lighting gurus. I'm looking for a light bar the same size as the Rigid so no wider than 41.5 inches as my Wicked bumper has the tabs already welded and I cant go any wider than that. I already had a 40 inch cheap bar for my RZR but those all seem to measure out to 42" from the ends of the mounting tabs. Any cheaper options for that size would be helpful as I don't do heavy offroad with the Raptor just a few hunting excursions and such. Since I'm on the east coast no desert runs or anything like that so I dont need to shine a light a mile or plan on doing 80mph in the dark with it. If I go offroad its usually take one of the ATVs either the Polaris RZR or Can Am Renegade. I did get some Rigid Flush mounts for the rear as I use them all the time just hate to spend 1K on a bar that might get used once or twice a year. Thanks in advance.

Our Apollo Optics Elite Series light measures out to 41.5". You can view the specs on our site here: Apollo Optics Elite Series Light Bars | Apollo Optics, Inc. | Premium Off-Road Lighting

If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me.