40 " Lightbar options with black interior (?)...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking for a light bar with the inside being black instead of Chrome...does this make any sense to anyone but me? I'm aware that it may decrease light output but I'm still interested in options. I like options.

Reaction score
Looking for a light bar with the inside being black instead of Chrome...does this make any sense to anyone but me? I'm aware that it may decrease light output but I'm still interested in options. I like options.

Shot you a pm. We can probably customize one for you.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wont light output be reduced?
a lot (at least i think so). the mirrored reflective housing is what gives the led its light. without the correct optics the light will be intense from the led but due to having a black reflective housing, you wont get anything close to what they are now. since black absorbs light it probably wont be near as effective as the mirrored ones

OP
OP
Ni9mm

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I found some Kc Hi lites I like....Whos a vendor on here? Need a good price.

OP
OP
Ni9mm

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alrighty then. After much research and phone calls I have decided to go with 10 Rigid D2 hyperspots. Anybody need a kidney ? Got one for sale for 1399.00 +tax . You pay shipping.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I remember looking at this post a long time ago. Saw a guy with black LED bars the other day. Said they were DV8 Offroad bars. Not sure if you bought your lights or already but it sounded like it was what you were looking for.

http://www.dv8offroad.com/pro-series-lights.html

Also the the hyperspot Rigid E2's look like a dark finish inside

E2 20" - Hyperspot | Rigid Industries