40" light bar behind the Grill x2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to do something or the horns won't clear.

He mounted one to the opposite side of the bracket.

AzVeoaY.jpg

And added a bend so the one mounted on the back side clears the radiator.

Wec52nw.jpg

This isn't 2 40" bars, but, it's mounted in the same place to shoot around the FORD letters.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

The bracket that was made is bolt on, no moving of parts required. My buddy is all about bolt on products. I will post more pics when I get them.

The horn has been relocated in your picture, you can see the empty slot and bolt hole for the bracket on the radiator support.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The horn has been relocated in your picture, you can see the empty slot and bolt hole for the bracket on the radiator support.

So that's the only minor thing, I do not have better pictures to show. Once he builds a mock up and "trademark" his product he will be able to provide better pics. The brackets are proven to last with some tests he's done.

BOBONTUESDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20150305_200719_zps43eyk83e.jpg
Any updates? I want a 40 above the Ford letters. I have a Stealth bumper with a 40 on top of it so I've got to go above the letters.

I also pulled it off, I had to grind down a small slot on the back of the light bar to go around the rubber pipe in front of the radiator. Also I had to move the horns down. I used sets of these and a couple pieces of scrap metal I had around. It's held up for a month or so now.
Amazon.com: Rigid Industries 40236 Upper Grille Mounting Bracket for Ford Raptor: Automotive

Last edited:

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
40" light bar behind the Grill x2

I also pulled it off, I had to grind down a small slot on the back of the light bar to go around the rubber pipe in front of the radiator. Also I had to move the horns down. I used sets of these and a couple pieces of scrap metal I had around. It's held up for a month or so now.

Would you please snap a pic of where you mounted those brackets? Thanks.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth ~ Retrofit Headlights

Last edited:

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates? I want a 40 above the Ford letters. I have a Stealth bumper with a 40 on top of it so I've got to go above the letters.

Nothing yet, I have been trying to contact my buddy for quite sometime now. Will see if I can contact him again.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update?

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth ~ Retrofit Headlights

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we just installed 2 amazon 40" lights on mine. we used a rigid bracket for one, and the bracket that came with the lights for the other (cant remember which goes where, ill take a picture soon). besides moving the horn which has been discussed, I don't think there was anything new learned that hasn't already been discussed here. ill take a coupla pics of the install as soon as I can

Attachments

• IMG_5704.png
    IMG_5704.png
    814.9 KB · Views: 172