40" Curved LED bar but need one with adjustable position mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HI All
I was doing some looking/researching online for a 40" curved LED bar and found a particular bar that had the mounting feet/brackets that were sort of mounted on a c shaped clamp that slide the length of the back/bottom of the bar...sort of like the Totron SR bars (Totron SR Series LED Light Bar) but the Totron SR bars are not curved...

For the life of me, I can't find that bar again today - any chance anyone else has seen a bar like this? I just spent about 2 hours googling and can't find it...I want to mount a curved bar on a Defiant light bar but the tabs to mount are not at the ends of the bar, they are speced throughout the bar so I need to be able to position the mounting legs/brackets inboard of the ends of the light bar...the normal L brackets that mount on the end wouldn't work for me.

OP
OP
L

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the thought, but I checked Vision-x's website and didn't see what I had saw before...any other thoughts on where I might have found that light? I have google searched and searched and just can't find it now...ugh.