4 Rigid Q2 Series or 2 Rigid E Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaRick

Reaction score
Looking at the Rigid Q/Q2 series. Has anyone done any of these yet? If so, do you have pictures? It looks like each light is pushing 9000 lumens. I'm considering doing 4 of these on a light bar instead of 2 40" E Series. Thoughts and input are definitely appreciated! Thanks, Rick

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Looking at the Rigid Q/Q2 series. Has anyone done any of these yet? If so, do you have pictures? It looks like each light is pushing 9000 lumens. I'm considering doing 4 of these on a light bar instead of 2 40" E Series. Thoughts and input are definitely appreciated! Thanks, Rick

I can justify that the q series are insane. Great light and look mean on bumpers. I have two 30" light bars on my rally bar and they are crazy as well. I would say do 4 Q series since not many people run them

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Q-series are awesome, but they are pretty big, so depends on how you want it to look. I have 2 Q-series spots in my fogs and they're intense