4 pin trailer light issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bamared

Reaction score
anyone have the wire diagram for the trailer light plug ins? 2010 is the year.

truck is new to me, and hooked up today and only got running lights. No brakes, no signals, lights just stay on. They worked great on my lightning last time i used my trailer.

since then, i let it sit for a while and decided today to rewire it. Finished complete replacment, and still only running lights, so im thinking the previous owner might have something to do with them not working.

no power on the yellow or green out of truck.

:specialed:

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you install the relay and fuse that was in the glove box from the factory?

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the cover for the 4 pin and 7 pin connectors it should say the order

Top down it runs ground, running lights and then idk which one comes next left or right

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

My running lights wouldn't work because fuse 67 blew, I don't know if that's relevant to your issue or not though

OP
OP
B

bamared

Reaction score
Did you install the relay and fuse that was in the glove box from the factory?

where does it go when installed? ill check to make sure it is there.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

On the cover for the 4 pin and 7 pin connectors it should say the order

Top down it runs ground, running lights and then idk which one comes next left or right

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

My running lights wouldn't work because fuse 67 blew, I don't know if that's relevant to your issue or not though

i got the trailer 100% correct. just not getting power out of the truck. i wanna check the wires from the body to the plug in at bumper. just looking to see if anyone knows whee these are

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
where does it go when installed? ill check to make sure it is there.

There should be one relay and one fuse for the trailer stuff in the underhood fuse box, can't remember the socket numbers off hand but they will be listed in your owners manual.

OP
OP
B

bamared

Reaction score
There should be one relay and one fuse for the trailer stuff in the underhood fuse box, can't remember the socket numbers off hand but they will be listed in your owners manual.

10-4 they were installed.

found a 20 fuse blown in the box that lets the relay work.... replaced and checked and lights are back to working...

Thanks fellas!!