3rd Brake Light options

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Someone used to sell stock ones tinted for a cost plus your original one in good condition. I don't remember who it was though. Could've been raptor retrofit or rsi works. Not sure though.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is my only option to get a darken/tinted 3rd brake light to either get the Recon: RECON Part # 264111BK Ford Raptor & Ford 09-14 F150 F-150 - Red LED 3rd Brake Light Kit w/ White LED Cargo Lights
Or get something to spray to tint it (and hope that I don't mess it up)?

I would prefer to purchase something instead of DIY. I thought I saw that Raptor Retrofits sells an option but their site looks really messed up and not able to navigate it if they do.

TIA!

Hit up Dawson at @Raptor Retrofit. He stocks new third brake lights that he has tinted himself.

Notice also that the recon does not have the the led markers. It's like cutting off your raptor nuts. Lol....

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is my only option to get a darken/tinted 3rd brake light to either get the Recon: RECON Part # 264111BK Ford Raptor & Ford 09-14 F150 F-150 - Red LED 3rd Brake Light Kit w/ White LED Cargo Lights

I would prefer to purchase something instead of DIY. I thought I saw that Raptor Retrofits sells an option but their site looks really messed up and not able to navigate it if they do.

TIA!

I'm not sure if Dawson list these on his site, here is his "for sale" thread for the lights (pics included):
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f189/4-sale-tinted-3rd-brake-light-17365/

Last edited:

maguro

Full Access Member
Reaction score

TIA!

I plasti dipped mine with a light coat. I really lost my reverse light but the brake light looks awesome I could post pic if you would like.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I am going with raptor retrofit. Thought it was expensive for $200 and he doesn't take yours in trade so guess oh well....