2013 stock LEDs headlights on my 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score

OK, these are HID's. Most likely stock. They have a conversion cable which has a relay, that is controlled by your high/low beams. The connection at the relay, or the relay itself, and is most likely the problem. Clean the area well with electronics cleaner and coat with die electronic grease. Also, check the grounds, one for each headlight as well as the power connection at the battery or junction box on top of the radiator.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Just because they're stock buckets, does not mean that they're stock HID's.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haven't had time to get to it yet. This shit is all plug and play or no?

Yes, the harness plugs into your high/low beams on the p/s the stock high/low beam connectors on the d/s is not used and shouldbe taped up well. The lights are powered ddirectly from the battery, and each light has it's own ground.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is the flickering on bumps almost sounds like it's an upgraded projector that's loose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Pull the light out and take a pic of the rear if you can...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there only one Morimoto box that controls both driver and passenger headlights?

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Nm, it's fixed. Was a connection put some grease and good to go. Thanks boys and girls.

OP
OP

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The connector has corroded so I cut and hard wired them, anyone know where I can get the miromoto plug and the Ford part number for the stick headlight plug? Or can I just leave it hard wired...I used heat shrink on all there wires and taped them well.