20" Vision X bar install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
20INLB5.jpg

Personally, I'd get the SDHQ mounting bracket instead.

kcvin

Reaction score

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We don't sell the brackets separately on the website. If you are looking for just the bracket you can give me a call and I will get one sent your way.

These only work on Vision X light bars that are mounted on the bottom. Other light bars may work with modifications.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer! I'm getting a cheap knock off bar and found a used bracket on Amazon for $20. Any way I go it looks like I'm drilling holes, which I was hoping to avoid. Me and the drill don't get along. But thank for your post!

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We don't sell the brackets separately on the website. If you are looking for just the bracket you can give me a call and I will get one sent your way.

These only work on Vision X light bars that are mounted on the bottom. Other light bars may work with modifications.

Ok. The Rigid bracket ain't happening. PM going your way.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oops, never mind. I managed. I'd still like to see that bracket. Those tabs sticking out look unfinished. Your bracket looks cleaner.