12" Light bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Full disclosure, while I own a Raptor, this question is actually for my Jeep. Due to the light bar knowledge on this forum I'm asking it here. I'm changing my bumper and will have to go from a 20" Chinese light bar to a 12". Since I have such limited space I want to go high power/quality rather than my typical bang for the buck approach - so I'm thinking Rigid, VisionX, etc. Which specific 12" brand/model would you recommend (purely for off-road)? I want to pack as much power as I can into that small space. I realize it's going to be a bit spendy.

I may add more lighting at another time, so I'd like to hold off on those suggestions for now and focus on the 12" light bar. I have my eye on a particular one, but I'll hold off on specifying which since I'd like to see the unbiased ideas here

Thanks!

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
12" Light bar?

Here is what I have vision x . I like the round light look.
b6725375b3be856f6ae12461d8fdfffe.jpg
5d8d7206b97ca69d596e8601538fabb1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vision x makes nice lights.

Last edited:

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
For the MOST power you can fit in that spot, I would reccomend the Vision X Xmitter Prime Xtreme.

Comes in a 11.1" size and either 10° or 40° beam patterns...

Packs 9,504 lumens!

We have this on sale, but normal price is $569.99, but we can beat that price! Shoot me a PM, we will get you setup for a great deal and free shipping.

We have a 8" model with 40° lenses on our display unit and it lights up nearly an acre on the back side of our shop. Really bright light!

-Joseph Haynes

D

Deleted member 12951

Not as many lumens as what Joseph is offering but the 12" Whelen Dual Slimline's are 8,000 lumens. I have 3 of them and you can't look too long at them, blinding.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Over here at Baja Designs, we do not offer a 12" Light Bar.

However, We do have a 10" OnX6 that is a great option for you!
Our trademarked High Speed Spot™ reflectors will throw light further down the road than any LED bar on the market.
The Larger the reflector, the better light throw, in many cases.

The 10" OnX6 comes in High Speed Spot, Driving/Combo, Wide Driving, and Amber Wide Driving.
If you're looking for the perfect blend of near field and distance lighting, the Driving/Combo is great!
The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics.

OnX6, 10" Driving/Combo LED Light Bar
451003.jpg

45-1003
MSRP: $429.95
FRF: $386.96

Let me know if you have any questions!
Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our NiteLine series dual row bars might be an option for you. the 12.5" bar uses 24 7W Phillips LEDs, 168W (almost as much power as 30" bars), raw lumen output is 10,100. These lights are primarily designed for distance and the 12" is only available in spot pattern. They are very impressive for an imported light bar and still far below the cost of some of the other options out there.

These have a military spec breather, new optics, a stronger mounting design, IP69K rating, and have a limited lifetime warranty.

12" light bar is $185

Attachments

• 12_flyer.jpg
    12_flyer.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 96
  • NLD20.jpg
    NLD20.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 82