10 inch rigid...what to do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Innrkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a NIB 10 inch bar that I purchased for my Can-Am Commander. It's a spot -flood- spot combo. I decided not to use it due to the commander lights being pretty strong and for my needs, work just fine. I have been looking for ideas that I could use on the truck. Is anybody using a similar sized light bar? I am not going to be desert running, however up here in the north, we have some damn big whitetail. I hit two deer in one night last year. I would like to avoid that on empty country roads.

I am buying the cubes for the fog area but would rather not buy a twenty for the lower grill. I was thinking about trying to fab a mount for the lower grill and drop the ten inch in there.

Any thoughts or alternative uses you have seen?

Appreciate it guys.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The 10" might look a little odd where the 20" usually goes. Personally I'd return it and go with the 20. You'll be happier in the long run

OP
OP
I

Innrkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 10" might look a little odd where the 20" usually goes. Personally I'd return it and go with the 20. You'll be happier in the long run

Thanks!

I am kind of stuck with it. I was raising money for some soldiers (my kid was one of them) in shit-cani-stan to get them some sleeping pads. I offered to buy 350.00 worth of product from any vendor/ sponsor on another forum if they would donate 350.00 to the cause. The light bar was part of the order I placed.

It would be a hell of a back up light!

nukemustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Light for the cargo area/bed? its super overkill, but hey, if you are tailgating in the dark you'd know how medium-rare/meduim your steak was!!

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is mine. The grill blocked too much light so keep I it off now.

Attachments

• P8050929.JPG
    P8050929.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0634.jpg
    IMG_0634.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 136

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm sure if you post it for a good price in the classified area it will sell quick, or put it on race-dezert

This is a good idea too.

I never though of running a light behind that like java has. With lights in the fog light area the center bar ties it in so I like how mine is visible. It wouldn't be hard to make a bracket for that spot the rigid brackets are a very simple concept. You could probably use the brackets that came with it to mount like java has.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is the bracket:

Attachments

• IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 108

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
place and amber cover on it and have a decent dust trail light... just mount on the top of the rear bed area underneath the sliding rear window...