What would you put on this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cameronrs5

Reaction score
I just picked up my 2014 last week. It was a show truck for the dealership. While the wheels and tires are pretty.... they wouldn't be the best for offroading. I came from the world of rock crawling/mudding with an old Ford Bronco. This world of pre running is new to me. So trying to figure out what I should put on my truck. I obviously want it to still look good as I will be using it as my drive around town vehicle but I also need it to work well when I take it offroading (which will be as much as possible). Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 65

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just picked up my 2014 last week. It was a show truck for the dealership. While the wheels and tires are pretty.... they wouldn't be the best for offroading. I came from the world of rock crawling/mudding with an old Ford Bronco. This world of pre running is new to me. So trying to figure out what I should put on my truck. I obviously want it to still look good as I will be using it as my drive around town vehicle but I also need it to work well when I take it offroading (which will be as much as possible). Thank you in advance!

We have plenty of 17" options which will be better for offroad. Looks like those ar 20's on there. Take a look at our iconfigurator for options.
https://www.customwheels4u.com/iconfigurator/

Not too big on aftermarket rims. I'd look for some stock bead locks.

Well that's not very nice :( lol

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cameronrs5,
Love that Ruby Red.
Welcome to FRF!
At the top of the page is a red bar; you'll find a search button there. Use it liberally. Can't find an answer, post a question. Most here will try to help you; ignore the obvious malignant trolls...for they pick their pimples in their parents basements...
Good luck,

Eddie