What do you think of these wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not even a Superduty can make them look good.......

12973d1266351320-kmc-xd-revolver-wheels-15.jpg

Interesting how in Bird's wheel only pic, they look....good....

And then you see the mounted pic.....not so good...look very plasticy.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
If i was sure, I wouldn't have asked. I hate them. Thanks Jules. Now it's down to the Bully's or the Monsters.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
tell me more. road noise? wear? winter traction?
I went to them from the older style MTRs last December. The Duratracs are WAY more quiet. I'm not too picky about road noise, but it was the first thing I noticed. Also they have been great in the snow. That was the primary reason I bought them, and it's like driving a totally different vehicle. I don't put a lot of miles on my truck (5 mile commute and we usually take the wife's SLK for trips), so I can't really speak to wear as they're less than a year old and only have five or six thousand miles on them. They still look fine, but I'd expect that of any tire that young.

They've received a few compliments too. They're aggressive, nearly as much as the MTRs and they have some decent sidewall grip too.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I went to them from the older style MTRs last December. The Duratracs are WAY more quiet. I'm not too picky about road noise, but it was the first thing I noticed. Also they have been great in the snow. That was the primary reason I bought them, and it's like driving a totally different vehicle. I don't put a lot of miles on my truck (5 mile commute and we usually take the wife's SLK for trips), so I can't really speak to wear as they're less than a year old and only have five or six thousand miles on them. They still look fine, but I'd expect that of any tire that young.

They've received a few compliments too. They're aggressive, nearly as much as the MTRs and they have some decent sidewall grip too.

got any pics?