Biggest size i can put without lifting the car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2014 supercrew I intend on putting Feul Hostage 20" x 10" rims. With the front at mid perch, and 35" tires, what is the widest tire could run without rubbing?

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

I would ad, without compromising the suspension performance parameters

Running 20's will give you far less sidewall. I would say you're going to lose some performance there pending on how much offroading you plan on doing.

Sent from two Dixie cups and a piece of bailing twine.

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not do a 20" rim unless you plan on running 37's or minimal off roading. The 20" 37 tire combo though is really close to the same sidewall of a 17" 35 tire combo. This is just my opinion though and I run 20's on my Yucon and my FX4 daily driver though.

carlaford

Reaction score
1st: It's not a car (As stated before)
2nd: You're on the wrong forum if you want to talk about lifting a Raptor or a car
3rd: If you don't want to adjust the front coilovers, then you are running the biggest tires you should run.

But there is a pretty good thread about the 37 BFG ATs, i'm sure a search will turn it up.
hi there i just started selling Ford vehicles here in south africa and a customer has just asked me what size tyres can he put on his 2019 raptor t make it look tough, btw ive only been selling cars since last monday so im still learning