X3 & AirAid Intake SUPER SIZE COMBO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Save some green backs and make your Raptor Smarter with the X3 Custom tuned + AirAid Air Intake System Combo for $695.00 to your doorstep. Order on our website or give us a call.

We have time to talk if you do.

Ford F-150 / SVT RAPTOR V8-6.2L

Device comes with 3 custom tunes of your choice.

1056.jpg

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Now if we buy this and then install tunes but then remove for service at the dealer, will they know that the truck had a tune on it cause it was said by someone on here that that is possible with some tunes. Also do you have a set up for the 5.4L?

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Now if we buy this and then install tunes but then remove for service at the dealer, will they know that the truck had a tune on it cause it was said by someone on here that that is possible with some tunes. Also do you have a set up for the 5.4L?

Warranty is a hot topic we always suggest talking with your dealer about what they feel about mods. Most dealerships i talk with are very mod friendly.
I am sure we have the 5.4L i will check on that combo for you.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Warranty is a hot topic we always suggest talking with your dealer about what they feel about mods. Most dealerships i talk with are very mod friendly.
I am sure we have the 5.4L i will check on that combo for you.

Awesome Thanks.

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for late reply ironman. X3 + Airaid intake combo for the 5.4L is $726.00 to your doorstep.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Sorry for late reply ironman. X3 + Airaid intake combo for the 5.4L is $726.00 to your doorstep.

Thanks for the quick response, Question..Is the AirAid specifically tuned for the Raptor or is it tuned just for the 5.4?
The reason for the question is that I purchased an AFE Stage II CAI for the standard F-150 5.4L and apparently it does not work on the Raptor. I found that out the hard way and had nothing but troubles with that CAI so I took it off. Now it sits in my garage collecting dust. AFE is suppsedly working on refining it but the wait is killing me.
Also why is it more money then the 6.2? Just asking.

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response, Question..Is the AirAid specifically tuned for the Raptor or is it tuned just for the 5.4?
The reason for the question is that I purchased an AFE Stage II CAI for the standard F-150 5.4L and apparently it does not work on the Raptor. I found that out the hard way and had nothing but troubles with that CAI so I took it off. Now it sits in my garage collecting dust. AFE is suppsedly working on refining it but the wait is killing me.
Also why is it more money then the 6.2? Just asking.

The airaid intake is specific for the 5.4L and fits the Raptor. The more money part is airaid charges us more for the intakes. Sorry about that. If i can help with the AFE let me know

IRONMAN

Reaction score
The airaid intake is specific for the 5.4L and fits the Raptor. The more money part is airaid charges us more for the intakes. Sorry about that. If i can help with the AFE let me know

You can help with the AFE? I was told that AFE got a 5.4L to do some testing on it but that was a while ago. I'm not 100% sure why it doesn't work but my truck ran like crap every time I had it on. Is there something I would need to do to it to make it work? When I have it on especially when I'm doing a hard acceleration from 1st to 2nd it would like choke it self while shifting, losing power then kick in. Just didn't seem right so that's why I removed it.