Replacement Muffler Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Raptor owners
We were able to source a cheap alternative replacement muffler from Flo-Pro for the 6.2L Raptor, thats very similar in sound and design to the managflow. A professional install is needed for installation. If anyone is interested give us a call or email
thanks
Mike

flopro%20raptor.jpg

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
So I'm guessing the most economical way to pull this off would be cutting the pipe after the tailpipe flange, flaring it to 3", welding a new 3" pipe to the muffler and then welding the stock tailpipe to the new muffler?

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes sir a good exhaust shop can make those pcs. I have talked with many Raptor owners that have inquired about a cheaper alternate way for a little more sound with out the drone.. i think this is the ticket

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Yes sir a good exhaust shop can make those pcs. I have talked with many Raptor owners that have inquired about a cheaper alternate way for a little more sound with out the drone.. i think this is the ticket

good because that's what i did. you're bound to 3" in to the muffler and stock we have a combined 5" of flow out. the restriction is that big honkin muffler not the pipes. why throw away a perfectly good exhaust pipe :)