Pre-Holiday Deal Anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad_Rooster

Reaction score
We at 5 Star Tuning want to give you guys and gals a special deal! Upon checkout enter coupon code raptor1 and receive $50 off of an X4 or Livewire!

X4 $449 --> $399!
**1. 7015 - X4 Flash Device - 5 Star Tuning

SCT $649 --> $599!!!
**1. Ford Livewire TS 5015 - 5 Star Tuning
I'm interested. I live in Spanish Springs Nevada @ 4400' elevation, most of my off roading is done at that at minimum and up to 10,000'. I am not interested in canned tunes unless you have developed some specifically for this area. I only have added a Airraid intake, ( added a .5 per gallon increase in mpg, but definitely has a bog at mid throttle ) I own a Auto Repair shop and do my own exhaust systems, I split the exhaust and added a 3" ( NECKED DOWN TO 2.5' ) Magnaflow x-pipe and dual 2.5" pipes with 14X5X9 Magnaflow Mufflers. What can you do for me @ your holiday special?

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm interested. I live in Spanish Springs Nevada @ 4400' elevation, most of my off roading is done at that at minimum and up to 10,000'. I am not interested in canned tunes unless you have developed some specifically for this area. I only have added a Airraid intake, ( added a .5 per gallon increase in mpg, but definitely has a bog at mid throttle ) I own a Auto Repair shop and do my own exhaust systems, I split the exhaust and added a 3" ( NECKED DOWN TO 2.5' ) Magnaflow x-pipe and dual 2.5" pipes with 14X5X9 Magnaflow Mufflers. What can you do for me @ your holiday special?

We will make 5 custom tunes for you in addition to the canned tunes that come on the device. We can correct your throttle response, air fuel ratio due to the added intake, adjust shift patterns, etc. We can tune specifically for on/off-road applications, fuel type, driving style, altitude, etc.

With our Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale, use coupon code 'offroad' to get a heavy discount (even further than the pre-holiday sale) on the X4, iTSX or LiveWire.

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish someone mentioned that extra discount last week when I called to order one at $399. I would have waited the extra week...

Shane

Bad_Rooster

Reaction score
We will make 5 custom tunes for you in addition to the canned tunes that come on the device. We can correct your throttle response, air fuel ratio due to the added intake, adjust shift patterns, etc. We can tune specifically for on/off-road applications, fuel type, driving style, altitude, etc.

With our Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale, use coupon code 'offroad' to get a heavy discount (even further than the pre-holiday sale) on the X4, iTSX or LiveWire.
Which would be best? Sounds like livewire. Can tunes be changed while driving like the Diesels? I used to add a bunch of Hypertech, Jet, Edge Bullydog etc... but I haven't added one to a gas motor in awhile so I'm a bit out of touch with the new technology. Finally are we still talking 599.00? If so I'm down so who Do I call Friday? :) Also I do have a Snap on Modis, so if you need short term / long term fuel trim info or M.A.F info etc.... I can give you that info while driving, idle etc :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

There is a raptor off-road tune available? How does it differ from the 87 or 91 performance tune that is so common?

Bad_Rooster

Reaction score
Alright Mike, I just ordered my Livewire 5 star Tuner and filled out the Calibration request form :) Sooooo how long till that puppy's ready to ship? I'm also waiting for a ADD Venom bumper, four 35 x 12.50 x 17 Hankook Rto-3's, and gonna bump it to Middle Perch this week. Christmas is good this year :)

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wish someone mentioned that extra discount last week when I called to order one at $399. I would have waited the extra week...

Shane

Shane,

The extra $40 wasn't in the plans. It was a last minute change =/

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Which would be best? Sounds like livewire. Can tunes be changed while driving like the Diesels? I used to add a bunch of Hypertech, Jet, Edge Bullydog etc... but I haven't added one to a gas motor in awhile so I'm a bit out of touch with the new technology. Finally are we still talking 599.00? If so I'm down so who Do I call Friday? :) Also I do have a Snap on Modis, so if you need short term / long term fuel trim info or M.A.F info etc.... I can give you that info while driving, idle etc :)

Bad_Rooster,

The LiveWire will require tuning to be done while stopped with the vehicle on accessory. The LiveWire will give you the most options overall. The $599 price will be ran for a bit still, the $40 off of that price will be good through Monday. You can order it online or call 843-536-1244 and anyone of us will be happy to help!

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

There is a raptor off-road tune available? How does it differ from the 87 or 91 performance tune that is so common?

We have a performance, tow, economy and daily street tune out for the Raptors. Each one of them can be used with your truck's off-road mode. The performance is all out get up and go with firm shifting, the tow allows you to tow at max weight with some performance, economy maximizes fuel economy and daily street is near max performance with soft, similar to stock shifting. We are currently developing a 5th tune for the Raptor's, but have no release date yet.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Alright Mike, I just ordered my Livewire 5 star Tuner and filled out the Calibration request form :) Sooooo how long till that puppy's ready to ship? I'm also waiting for a ADD Venom bumper, four 35 x 12.50 x 17 Hankook Rto-3's, and gonna bump it to Middle Perch this week. Christmas is good this year :)

Bad_Rooster,

You are right! Christmas will be GOOD this year!!!! We have been writing tunes all weekend. We expect to have the majority done this weekend and ready for shipment on Monday. The first batches have already shipped =)