Memorial Day Sale !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
memorial.jpg

Memorial Day Sales Event!

Starting on Tue. May 20th --- May 27th. We will be running reduced pricing sales event on some of our most popular items. See our online store here Products Archive » 5 Star Tuning with items marked down on Sale.

NOTE! Please order on-line to get reduced pricing. When ordering also please complete a vehicle Cal Request form during check out - All devices come with 5 or 6 custom maps/tunes depending on device.

Happy Memorial Day!

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This sale is hitting right on time for me. I just switched to 37" tires. From what I've read, the SCT x4 tuner can calibrate the speedo and your tunes will be properly adjusted for the tire size. Is that correct?

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just ordered the sctx4 thing. Ordered it like 4 minutes after 12am and didn't get the Memorial Day sale price. Holy crap I was close to saving some money on that deal. I guess I read the post wrong. I thought the sale was Through the 27. Not ending on the 27th. O well. I'm excited to wake this tank up.