Important Question: Please answer ASAP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just got back from the gas station. I have a 93 perf tune on my truck from my sct tuner from 5 star. (left mike a voicemail just now also) I barely had any gas in the tank and asked for $50 worth of 93. ******** gave me 87. I have an 87 perf tune on my tuner also. Should I upload that tune, or will my engine be o.k. for the 120 miles or so I'd drive it before putting 93 back in it? I don't want to do any damage to my engine!

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't know that there any full service gas stations left in the ol' USA.

I always have to pump my own gas, but I probably wouldn't have it any other way.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you stayed outta the throttle, you'd most likely be ok. If you have an 87 tune, why not just switch it?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
change it to the 87 tune. it would probably be fine but you will prolly get a lot of knocking.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
sorry for delay and missing your call been out with family emergency with my father, he has been in hospital not doing so well :(