Idle issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well I loaded up my 93 tune (HOLY SHIT) and when I start the truck the revs go up but drop suddenly. Not sure if the truck is just relearning or what but it doesn't keep the revs up on a cold start, they big down immediately

This is a cold start:
https://vimeo.com/136680281

The truck will idle lower than factory. It will also have a relearning curve for several drive cycles as well. As far as the video goes, all looks great.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Make sure to reset your KAM as well little nikki.

OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What do you not like about the tune?

No, nothing i was just joking. Its literally a whole new truck. Not sure i feel much of a power difference, but the shift points are much better. The truck in its stock for has good power for me, just the stock shift pattern sucks.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No, nothing i was just joking. Its literally a whole new truck. Not sure i feel much of a power difference, but the shift points are much better. The truck in its stock for has good power for me, just the stock shift pattern sucks.

I thought you might be and I loved the joke. Just wanted to make sure you were a happy with it. The stock pattern is a killer. Just make sure when you tune it, if you get a TPMS option that you make a change. (Random oddity that SCT has yet to fix on the programming side).