Fuel Economy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Peattie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i buy this tune is there a setting that can overal improve gas millage while doing day to day driving? if so by how many mpg's.
thanks
josh

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fuel economy and the Raptor is an oxymoron..

Seriously though 87/89 econ tune from 5star tuning and driving like an old lady is the only way to get 15mpg...

-Greg

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if i buy this tune is there a setting that can overal improve gas millage while doing day to day driving? if so by how many mpg's.
thanks
josh

You should not drive a Raptor is you are worried about MPGs. Sure you can baby the truck and get 15mpg...but that is boring.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Forget the MPG's. I got 19 coming out of Albuquerque with a 60 MPH tail wind downhill and have never seen it again. Used to be happy with 13.1 and then I put the Toyos on and I'm lucky to get 11+.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
When you buy a Raptor, take into account you need an unlimited account for fuel! Its not even worth trying to get good gas mileage because you have to drive so slow and easy it will drive you crazy. Gallons per mile is more fun than miles per gallon!

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mods...is there a way to immediately move any thread that asks about fuel economy to the sloppy seconds section?

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a6f9d219-d0d6-2706.jpg
This is what your MPG will read if your doing it right. My RAPTOR loves me :D

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2