Friday / Saturday Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Friday / Saturday Sale ONLY!

X3 devices are $379 with 3 custom maps/tunes for your vehicle.
Comes with FREE shipping and if you order Friday / Saturday you get a FREE Dash Scan and or FREE KIWI MPG Meter. (your choice) (while supplies last)

Call us to order Friday / Saturday

x3.jpg

kiwi1.jpg

DSCF2516.jpg

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
Ok I've been on the edge about tuning my truck for a year but this price is too good. Count me in, may have to get a cai too

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Ok I've been on the edge about tuning my truck for a year but this price is too good. Count me in, may have to get a cai too

you won't be disappointed. i don't know how i ever lived without a 5 Star tune.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you won't be disappointed. i don't know how i ever lived without a 5 Star tune.

Wow, there's a ringing endorsement knowing your past tune problems. :waytogo:
Question: Did I just pay more on the group buy?:hidesbehindsofa:

Last edited:

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Friday / Saturday Sale ONLY!

X3 devices are $379 with 3 custom maps/tunes for your vehicle.
Comes with FREE shipping and if you order Friday / Saturday you get a FREE Dash Scan and or FREE KIWI MPG Meter. (your choice) (while supplies last)

Call us to order Friday / Saturday

So, some newbie questions, sorry.

The MPG meter seems self explanatory, but what's the Dash Scan?

It says you get a Free Dash Scan and or MPG meter. Which is it, both, or one or the other?

I have a 2012 on order and have been trying to fight off pre-buying mods, but I might not be able to resist this one. I'm assuming this will work with 2012s? Also, if we buy now, can we get the maps once we actually receive the truck?

There isn't a variation that lets you switch maps on the fly, right? My buddy's diesel had a device that let him do that, but I've only seen that ability in diesels.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, some newbie questions, sorry.

The MPG meter seems self explanatory, but what's the Dash Scan?

It says you get a Free Dash Scan and or MPG meter. Which is it, both, or one or the other?

I have a 2012 on order and have been trying to fight off pre-buying mods, but I might not be able to resist this one. I'm assuming this will work with 2012s? Also, if we buy now, can we get the maps once we actually receive the truck?

There isn't a variation that lets you switch maps on the fly, right? My buddy's diesel had a device that let him do that, but I've only seen that ability in diesels.

You can only receive tunes once you have your truck. Mike needs some information that's actually on the truck. You will be shipped the tuner and when you get your truck mike will email you the tunes.

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys
If you would; we need to wait until friday to order as its only a 2 day sale event. Call early friday if you want 7am eastern i will be avail.
thank you for your interest
Mike