Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Forum Supporting Vendors > 5 Star Tuning
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

5 Star Tuning

CAI Upgrade

This is a discussion on CAI Upgrade within the 5 Star Tuning forums, part of the Ford Raptor Forum Supporting Vendors category!
Hi there I own a 2012 SCAB Raptor which is my daily drive. As I live in the UAE, I ...

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2017, 01:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default CAI Upgrade
Hi there
I own a 2012 SCAB Raptor which is my daily drive. As I live in the UAE, I also go out to the desert a lot and drive the truck hard!

Whilst no-one could accuse our Raptors of lacking hp and torque, I've felt often that the truck could be livened up a bit.

Long story short, yesterday I fitted an aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 Pro Dry CAI system to the truck. Easy job which took me 45 minutes to install.

WOW! Guys, this has made a HUGE difference to my on-road performance already! Much more lively throttle response, quicker off the mark and more consistent acceleration over a wider power band! Plus at high revs it sounds EPIC!

I'll report back again after blasting across the dunes this weekend, but so far I can fully and strongly recommend this upgrade. It's fairly cheap, very simple to install and worth every penny!

Cheers

Matt

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Apologies - I just realised I posted this to the wrong thread!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

pearlygates59 is offline   Reply With Quote