Breakin' em loose 35mph-60mph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to video tape the results of the 5 Star tune. It rained out today so I went and had some fun on a wet road...the beast certainly wouldn't do this before! And then any 5.4 owner will know what I'm talking about with the shift lag around 40...no more lag. Enjoy...

Wet Road Run - YouTube

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to video tape the results of the 5 Star tune. It rained out today so I went and had some fun on a wet road...the beast certainly wouldn't do this before! And then any 5.4 owner will know what I'm talking about with the shift lag around 40...no more lag. Enjoy...QUOTE]

Man! I sure like my 2011 gauge package better than the white faced ones. Oh Sorry, not cranking on ya, just a comment. Oh, the 6.2 does that with anything on the road, rain, dust, whatever. If its wet out I have to just put it in 4 high.

BDRAG

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Ok so honestly. How much of a change did the tune do for power and transmission

it's pretty night and day. i thought the video would provide the answers. we all know BDRAG's 6.2 turns the earth on its axis, but really that jolt of power the tune kicks in made it possible to break them loose up to 60mph. yes it's a wet road, but still...it was fighting the traction control.

i'll go do one with traction control off if you want to see.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
are you sure that is you... It sure looked like Peter Griffin...
629c7f89-c4cd-05c2.jpg

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
:flipthebird:

Birdman jump #1 ford raptor - YouTube

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

i gotta run out to the store in a few minutes i'll try to grab some 5.4 > 6.2 footage
Get a good vid with the TCS all the way off. And try from a slower speed. I'm anxious to see this thing rev and handle shifts in the wet.