Air Intake and Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just want to thank Mike for his help today with my intake and tuner purchase. He answerd all my questions and was very knowledgable. Looking forward to recieving my goodies. Time to wake this beast up a little bit. I will repost in a few and fill everyone in on the upgrade results.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

RapaTon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What intake and tunes did you get? I'm probably going to make a purchase from them shortly.

OP
OP
dolfanatic1399

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the 5 star intake with afe dry filter and 3X tuner. There is a labor day special going on now. You get 50 bucks off the system for a total of around 750 bucks. I got the 87 and 91 performance tunes plus the 87 economy tune. Hurry and dont miss out on this deal.

OP
OP
dolfanatic1399

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my new CAI yesterday and noticed little change. I installed my 5 star tune today and couldnt believe the difference in throttle response and power. Very nice mod, simple and well worth the money. Thanks again to Mike at 5 Star. Think my next mod will be a catback. Anyone have any good suggestions?