Air Aid Intake Lid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just thought i would share. We started work on lid/tops for all these Airaid intakes out there. Just like the AFE intake lids; reduced noise and keeping larger debris out is goal. We also are shooting for these to fit all Ford trucks that have 6.2L , 5.0L , 3.7L and 3.5L motors. At least thats the goal.

These are some very early prototype pics.

Photo0042.jpg

Photo0040.jpg

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome, can't wait to see the final product.

Last edited:

rightNut

Reaction score
That is great Mike! I just had the Airaid installed on my truck and I was a little worried about how open it was.

This is probably a stupid question, but would a cover change the airflow characteristics and require a re-tune?

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That is great Mike! I just had the Airaid installed on my truck and I was a little worried about how open it was.

This is probably a stupid question, but would a cover change the airflow characteristics and require a re-tune?

Most likely not... no worries

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was planing on putting on a filter for a lid some kind of slid in or just put an over sized one on top could you look in to that and see how it could be possible I'm still waiting for my raptor so I have only pic to look at.