5star itsx problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Hey hope mike can help me out. Imgot a 5 star itsx tune and mike sent me 3 tunes, economy, performance, performance aggresive
I had everything set up for my ipad 1 and recently i got a new ipad 3. I sold my other ipad so i cant get access to it. Now when i plug in my itsx module it just flashes red and my new ipad cant find it via bluetooth.
What do i have to do to get it working again? My truck is still tuned so i cant change any tunes ect. Do i have to reset the module or something? In that case i lost all the tunes mike emailed me before :(
Really need some help in this, also mike theneconomy tune ya sent me is kind of weird. I do get much much better fuel efficiency but even in manual shift mode, if i down shift when passing someone its soooooooo slow, thencar just doesnt go over 110kmph.
Some help would be super thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let's back up here. Did u load the software on the new ipad? Did u save ur stock tune onto anything other than ur old ipad? For the future try what I do. When u get tunes sent to u save the email in a "tunes" folder so u always have them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what does it cost to have new tunes sent to you. I am wanting to do this 5 star tuner. I was going to go with the digital navigation style type but everyone says to do 5 star. When you get a new mod, do you call them and they can send you a new tune.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what does it cost to have new tunes sent to you. I am wanting to do this 5 star tuner. I was going to go with the digital navigation style type but everyone says to do 5 star. When you get a new mod, do you call them and they can send you a new tune.

What type do mods are you thinking?

Basic mods I.e. exhaust and intake should not require a custom tune.