5 Star Tune Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cascon

Reaction score
I know I could just call you guys and ask but I thought I would post my question here in case someone else had the same question or if I missed it somewhere else in the forum.

Do you guys periodically update previously released tunes? I have a 5 Star tune on my 2010 Raptor (5.4) and I am curious if there are any updates. I haven't had any problems, I'm just curious.

Thanks.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know I could just call you guys and ask but I thought I would post my question here in case someone else had the same question or if I missed it somewhere else in the forum.

Do you guys periodically update previously released tunes? I have a 5 Star tune on my 2010 Raptor (5.4) and I am curious if there are any updates. I haven't had any problems, I'm just curious.

Thanks.

Cascon,

We do update the tunes from time to time. Basically anytime we can make them better we do. Send me over an email to [email protected] and I will see what changes we've made since you've gotten your tunes.

Thank you,
Chris