5 star Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys
Here is a sneak pic (proto type & sample color) of the intake we are working on... its dna is afe and uses afe filter... we will have multiple colors molten orange, flame blue, black and silver and a lid that will work on afe's housing and this housing. (Note this is not the molten orange color its a sample)

Pricing will be competitive I think this brings a little style and function and plus it removes the factory restrictive points being a 90 mm tube with a much better filter and will be tuned for the larger diameter 90mm ID. It does however use the factory location but may have some options later on the lid :naughty:

Picture%20026.jpg

Picture%20024.jpg

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
:favorites13:
My favorite is the silver. Were still working on a better color match on the orange and blue is close.. The prototype lid and on the housing will also fit AFE housings.

Picture%20028.jpg

Picture%20029.jpg

Picture%20034.jpg

Picture%20030.jpg

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys, Absolutely anyone that has a AFE housing can get a lid.

Last edited:
OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
a few more mock up pics flat black reminds me of the black #3... i know i am old school..:)

Picture%20045%20%28Large%29.jpg

Picture%20044%20%28Large%29.jpg

Picture%20043%20%28Large%29.jpg

Last edited:

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi
Hold tight if you can for a bit longer; the lid has some small adjustments to be made to it. Plus we will revise your tunes for the new intake for Free.

HAHA yeah I can wait. I'm having a huge half at work and will have some extra money burning in my pocket.