2017 3.5L Raptor! In The House!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What gear is everyone running for the dyno?

We've used 5th gear on all of our current runs.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

How goes the progress after a few weeks with it?

Progress is coming along quite nicely. Waiting for SCT to release all of the tables so we can finish our tuning process.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We've used 5th gear on all of our current runs.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Progress is coming along quite nicely. Waiting for SCT to release all of the tables so we can finish our tuning process.

Good to hear!!!!!!

I had one of your tuners for my '11 ecoboost f-150 and Ill be coming back if my raptor ever gets here!

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good to hear!!!!!!

I had one of your tuners for my '11 ecoboost f-150 and Ill be coming back if my raptor ever gets here!

We understand the feeling! Took ours ages to get here... It was excruciating but worth the wait! Will be ready to hook you up like we did on the 11! Appreciate the continuing support!

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We understand the feeling! Took ours ages to get here... It was excruciating but worth the wait! Will be ready to hook you up like we did on the 11! Appreciate the continuing support!

Whats the difference between the bully dog and the SCT?

I had an SCT X3 before, and I would lean toward SCT again, but I see they are the same price, not sure if I should chnage.

Also, any advantage to preordering? I obviously don't have a VIN or anything yet for the strategy.

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Whats the difference between the bully dog and the SCT?

I had an SCT X3 before, and I would lean toward SCT again, but I see they are the same price, not sure if I should chnage.

Also, any advantage to preordering? I obviously don't have a VIN or anything yet for the strategy.

Same company different flavors of tuning. Both will feature the same overall functions but the main differences are:

BDX: Cloud tuning support and can install tunes without a Windows laptop. Great for the OSX users. Does require a $150 unlock when switching vehicles. (1 unlock)

X4/LiveWire: No cloud support. Features 5 unlocks. Can switch from current vehicle to future without paying for a device unlock.

The advantage to preordering would be cheaper units. The tuners for preorder on going on sale from 2-1 to 2-21.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same company different flavors of tuning. Both will feature the same overall functions but the main differences are:

BDX: Cloud tuning support and can install tunes without a Windows laptop. Great for the OSX users. Does require a $150 unlock when switching vehicles. (1 unlock)

X4/LiveWire: No cloud support. Features 5 unlocks. Can switch from current vehicle to future without paying for a device unlock.

The advantage to preordering would be cheaper units. The tuners for preorder on going on sale from 2-1 to 2-21.

Im sorry, I didnt understand that last sentence. I think you can pre-order on the site right now? And they actually go on sale 2-1? So today is the last day to pre-order?