2013 Custom Tuning Available !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
hi birdman

eb action is 60-80 hp and 100 + ft lb tq over stock at wheel. stupid gains i know. like a mini diesel

talk to you soon

mike

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hi birdman

eb action is 60-80 hp and 100 + ft lb tq over stock at wheel. stupid gains i know. like a mini diesel

talk to you soon

mike

Wow. That's huge. U guys see any other mods help give a decent gain along with ur tune. How do they respond to CAI and exhaust?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
hi birdman

talk to you soon

mike

Holy crap! I saw a show on the Speed channel where they installed a CAI and exhaust and saw some decent gains too

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have these 2013 tunes actually been dyno'd on a '13 or just going off the ecu code and figuring that there's no change in the engine from 12-13? So far running the economy tune vs stock I actually see a loss in mpg. I've stayed off the go pedal on both tunes and driving habits have been similar on both. Mike, your input would be greatly appreciated.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Have these 2013 tunes actually been dyno'd on a '13 or just going off the ecu code and figuring that there's no change in the engine from 12-13? So far running the economy tune vs stock I actually see a loss in mpg. I've stayed off the go pedal on both tunes and driving habits have been similar on both. Mike, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Mike being the honest guy that he is will tell you that email tunes are sometimes hit and miss. I'm sure he will find a solution for you. He has sent me a few revised files since I began working with him to dial things in. It's probably just a matter of matching your particular scenario and driving habits versus the model year difference, if what you're saying is the case.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2