Twin Turbo/Stroker, Lifted Raptor Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kris Humphries

:ROFLJest:

-Rick

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

holy.... that thing on the road looks like an absolute menace when it rears back. did i count under 5 seconds 0-60?

In 2WD even with the big wheels/tires it would destroy them from a fast roll :)

-Rick

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for someone who likes to dream he could convince his wife he had to have it.:banana-mario: Is that like a 15-20K build ??? Just thinking outloud... As someone who owns a few Yogurt Shops.... Thats alot of Yogurt and Toppings.....

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just for someone who likes to dream he could convince his wife he had to have it.:banana-mario: Is that like a 15-20K build ??? Just thinking outloud... As someone who owns a few Yogurt Shops.... Thats alot of Yogurt and Toppings.....

I'm guessing closer to 120k...

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rick I know this is an old thread but can you give some more info on the front fenders? Which brand are they and did you keep the stock flare part or did you paint it grey? It looks perfect