Twin Turbo/Stroker, Lifted Raptor Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of the other forums we posted on asked for photos of the truck.

These photos were before the lights were installed on the bumper and before we did some finishing touches

DSC_0852.jpg

DSC_0860.jpg

DSC_0865.jpg

DSC_0843.jpg

DSC_0854.jpg

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0824.jpg

DSC_0826.jpg

DSC_0825.jpg

DSC_0813.jpg

DSC_0840.jpg

DSC_0835.jpg

DSC_0837-1.jpg

DSC_0834.jpg

DSC_0833.jpg

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats the height on that and how did it get there....

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Awesome build guys!
Any chance you got any video of it on the road? Would love to see the thing in action! Have you told the owner about FRF? :drool:

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome build guys!
Any chance you got any video of it on the road? Would love to see the thing in action! Have you told the owner about FRF? :drool:

Thank you!

Unfortunately, I don't have any video of this one on the street.. but do have some of a similar build. This one was at lower boost and didn't feel nearly as fast as the one posted above.

I don't think I could get the owner to post here... search the initials seen on the seat here :hat:

-Rick

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Thank you!

Unfortunately, I don't have any video of this one on the street.. but do have some of a similar build. This one was at lower boost and didn't feel nearly as fast as the one posted above.

I don't think I could get the owner to post here... search the initials seen on the seat here :hat:

-Rick

holy.... that thing on the road looks like an absolute menace when it rears back. did i count under 5 seconds 0-60?