Looking for 6.2L Raptor owner interested in Corsa Exhaust install - discounted price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Today's the day! Supposed to have some strong-ass storms with some possible hail, but looks like the most severe parts are heading south of here.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got's many videos and pictures, don't worry! I told Rick that I would let him upload his fancy Livernois video first. I'll be uploading mine to my channel here in a day or so. I'm doing some last minute packing in the trailer and then heading South back to Florida.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was great to meet Swoop and his father yesterday and we appreciate the use of his truck. :waytogo:

The stock baseline was 323 RWHP / 343 RWTQ. We then installed the Corsa exhaust system and put the truck back on the dyno. The numbers with only the Corsa exhaust were 333 RWHP / 351 RWTQ. We then installed an Airaid CAI and our custom dyno tune. This combination made 353 RWHP / 369 RWTQ.

I will let Swoop comment on the way it drives, but I thought it felt great. I got some video of it on the dyno and a little test run on the street (sorry for the quality, it was pretty bouncy and I couldn't keep the camera steady).

DSC_0627.jpg

DSC_0630.jpg

DSC_0623.jpg

DSC_0626.jpg

DSC_0629.jpg

DSC_0622.jpg

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey! Alright! Thanks for the video upload and pictures!

The truck drives great! The little in-cab video doesn't do it justice since I had to let off as there was a Plymouth minivan in-front of myself, my Dad and Rick when we were on the test drive. It's LOUD when it's sucking air at low RPM with the AIRAID intake. It's pretty gnarly. The Corsa is super quiet inside the truck but you can definitely hear it when outside. My Dad and I swapped rides on the way home and he blew past me in the screw and it sounded like a damn race truck. I'll have to get some drive by videos. By far the most influential improvement is inside the transmission. This thing wants to break your neck when it shifts.

I'll be towing a trailer from Michigan to Florida tomorrow. More info on that afterwards.

I cannot say ENOUGH about Livernois Motorsports and their staff. First off, they put up with my shit all day. Second, they put up with my Dad's shit all day. Then, they dealt with me wanting to see everything that was happening, taking my own pictures and videos and everything like that.

These guys are on the top of their game and I am definitely going to be a return customer. My Mustang will be there next month for a few things before being driven down to Florida!

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome, sounds like a great place to get shit done! Pretty decent numbers as well.

-Posted with my iPhone.