Looking for 6.2L Raptor owner interested in Corsa Exhaust install - discounted price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Livernois Motorsports is looking for a customer with a 2010-11 6.2L Raptor (preferably stock) interested in Corsa Exhaust.

This install will be shot for magazine technical article.

In exchange for use of your truck, you will get the stainless Corsa exhaust, installation, and pre/post dyno numbers. You name will also be mentioned in the magazine.

This system retails for for over $999.00 without installation. Your price $899.99 installed with pre/post dyno numbers.

If interested, please contact me via pm here or by email at [email protected]

The first person to contact me with a deposit will be selected.

14387a.jpg

14387c.jpg

Straight-through 3", nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow, improving performance and fuel economy.

CORSA's Patented RSC™; Technology allows us to acoustically style the sound of your truck to give you the true voice of performance without the annoying drone while cruising

Passenger side exit includes twin 4" Pro-Series Side Swept Stainless Tips

All components, even clamps and hangers, of the system are constructed of premium grade, 304 Stainless Steel to ensure the look and sound of your CORSA system that won't change over the life of your vehicle

Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in Berea, OH, USA

Quickly enjoy the CORSA sound with an easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed and all hardware and detailed, full-color instructions are included

50-State emissions legal

Limited LIFETIME warranty for as long as you own your vehicle

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, this one will definitely be attainable since I'll be in Rick's area next week.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Consider this done, boys and girls! Just waiting on Rick to let me know how he wants the deposit.